Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dining Chair Reupholster Project

I have been meaning to reupholster my dining chairs for the longest time. I found some super cute fabric at JoAnn's several months ago and I finally found some time while Jett was sleeping to get to it. I love the way they turned out, and I'm so happy I finally did it. Now that I have fresh bright fabric on my chairs, I don't know how I lived with the chairs before. I reupholstered them a couple of years ago and thought I loved the fabric, but looking back it was so blah. About a year ago I stained the table and painted the chairs antique white. I love it. I like a touch of country here and there {without all the frills that make the look of country look stuffy}! A few months ago someone spilled red soda on one of the chairs so they were totally filthy! I love my table now, and the fabric on the chairs goes so well with the colors in my kitchen/front room. Next project... painting the boring cappuccino end tables in the front room.

dining table before...

dining table after {so much brighter}

dining chair before...

dining chair after

I love the print, it's so bright and cheery

No comments:

Post a Comment