Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby's room

I finally finished Jett's room! It's about time...our caseworker came by yesterday for one of four home visits and it forced me to finish. I have been in a mad rush the last few days getting the hutch put together {pain} and the crib set up {bigger pain}. But I love the way it turned out! I just wish I could paint, the walls kind of disappear amidst all the other color in the room. In a couple of months, Jett will be moving in!





Pottery Barn hutch was a steal for only $50 at the DownEast Furniture Outlet tent sale in Salt Lake City!

I found this super cute hippo shower curtain on a clearance shelf at Target. Another steal for only $6.50. Isn't it so fun as a curtain?? I love that it brings more color into the room.

1 comment:

  1. Mea! You are the cuttest person ever. I am so inspired by coming on here! I have not come on here in forever. You are amazing. Jett is so lucky to have the cuttest, most crafty and loving mom and super cool dad. You guys are the best parents ever! I love and miss you guys. Jett's room is a dream, it's SOOO cute! It's SOOO you! I love every little detail, you are so stinkin amaizing and creative! I LOVE it!!!! XOXOXOXOXO
    Cheer-io
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete