Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Little Sprucing

If anyone is like me, I get so bored of my decor (and fast). I got tired of the furniture and overall look in our front room. I wanted to change it up, without spending any money on new furniture. I decided to paint a craig's list gem I found a few years ago. I've been wanting to paint it, I just didn't know what color. I'm going for kind of a vintage cottage feel. I just want it to feel more homey and comfortable. The dark cappuccino is just not doing it for me anymore. {side note, the end table I painted was NOT cappuccino, but my other 2 side tables are. I will save that for another post}. So, once I finish the whole room, I will reveal it. I have a couple other projects for my front room I'm working on that I'm so excited about. Stay tuned! For now, here are the before and after pics of my new end table!

Before




After




No comments:

Post a Comment