Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring/Summer break

If I have any readers out there, I'm going to be taking a break from blogging on Oops. I am super happy I have a few followers {don't know if even my followers read my blog.. sad!}. I hope you guys don't give up on me. I still have so many projects to start, and finish, but it's been kinda difficult living here at my mom's. There's no point, really, in starting new projects. I'm sad to say I haven't crafted in so long. Last time I crafted I made a cute Spring yarn wreath for my Bff for her birthday, but even then I didn't even take a picture. Drrr. I'm not really with it these days. That wreath took me probably a month to finish. I just didn't have it in me. I would work on it a little at a time. Bless my Bff's heart, she was so patient.

I look forward to getting back into the swing of things in a few months. I'm having a major surgery on May 10, and then about 2 months of recovery. So, wish me luck! See you on the other side of the rainbow :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment