Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I put up halloween decorations weeks ago, but I'm just now getting to blog about it. I was feeling a little crafty this halloween and had fun decorating this year! I hope you all have a safe and haunting halloween!!


I printed this cute free halloween printable online and then painted a plain black frame with clear glitter and framed it. I love birds, and this black crow is perfect for halloween!

My halloween mantel

Again, I printed this free halloween printable and then framed it. I love the look of the glitter on the black frame, so cool!

Geh, this picture is so dark. I made a "Boo" banner out of some burlap I had lying around and hung it on the front door.


Last, I spray painted these little carvable pumpkins I found at Dollar Tree with silver spray paint (a project I did for my mom's b-day party) and then sat them on a couple candle holders I had in the garage that were collecting dust.

1 comment:

  1. Those are sooo cute!! I love that you aren't using tons of orange :) Love the crow and la la love those pumpkins! The glitter on those frames are genius! So cute!

    ReplyDelete